CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22 March 2012

100 Day Challenge

The other night while I was "blog stalking" a came across a person that is doing a 100 day challenge. The first one was 100 days with no soft drinks. The latest was no junk food. I think this is terrific idea and have decided on a 100 days 40 pounds challenge. Now I am a realist and know that I will probably not lose 40 pounds, but I think it's a good goal and a good motivator. In all honesty I'm not really worried about losing weight so much as being healthier. My biological parents and grandparents have all died very young, due mainly to heart conditions. Although I can not change genetics I can use what I have to my benefit and get myself in gear and take care of my body and mind. If not for myself, but for my children. To start my challenge I am participating in "the dirty 30" crossfit at 1430.... Fingers crossed I don't die.

0 comments: