CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 March 2012

Sewing Machine

I have the best neighbor ever. My husband has been painting her house on the weekends for the past few months. Last weekend he had mentioned that I want a sewing machine for my birthday, but we really don't have any where to put it and he wasn't sure if I'd actually have time to use it. So, as a test run, she's letting me borrow hers because she never uses it, and I'll have a chance to do some relaly fun projects I've seen out here in the bloggosphere. I'm trying to adjust my work schedule so that I'll actually have a lunch break during the day and I can come home and sew for an hour or so! It would be so enjoyable to have that hour to do something I enjoy and time for myself. First I need to make it to the store to get some material. Once I get going I'll post some projects!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to see your projects! It is nice when you can set aside an hour (or even a few minutes!!!) just for you. Whether you "accomplish" anything or not - you still feel recharged ;)