CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25 March 2012

27 is coming to a close

I may have wrote about this before, but hey it happens. Today is my last day of being 27 years old. Many things have happened in those 27 years, both good and bad, but I've decided to start out my 28th year on the right foot. I'm ordering HCG drops which are pretty much a diet supplement. I haven't been putting forth as much effort as I could into losing weight, but I really need to. Not so much for the sake of the scale so much as my health. I'm uncomfortably overweight right now and things that were easy for me are just too difficult right now because of my weight. That's what inspired my 100 day challenge post. I was on the right track for about 30 minutes as usual when either the smell of something great hit me or I got so involved with work I forgot to get up and go work out. To make this a little easier yesterday when the boys and I went grocery shopping I bought fruit and veggies to snack on and when I planned out my menu for the week I added healthier choices than I normally would and for one night I put broccoli and cheese caserole because it's to die for and if I give up everything I like/crave I'll never get where I want to be.
On a side note I usually give something up for lent (usually junk food). This year I gave up being lazy. I've been doing pretty good overall, but I feel like I'm missing out on some quality time with my kids because I'm always cleaning or doing something so I don't feel like I'm just sitting around. Well, since my birthday and Easter are so close I've decided to continue with my "not being lazy" venture, but tomorrow I am going to start doing things that will make me feel better. I like to be busy and active, but ever since Noah came I haven't wanted to do anything. Mainly because 7 months later I'm still 45 pounds overweight. So right now I'm going to finish my Mt Dew and snack on some chips and dip because tomorrow is a new day, a new year and a new me.

0 comments: