CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 March 2012

Strep Throat has Struck

Monday night when I was laying down for bed I had a slight sore throat. I wasn't too concerned because I had fallen asleep on the couch and a lot of times I'll sleep with my mouth open and the air from the fan will cause a sore throat. Then Tuesday I woke up and I was still hurting, and some more cold symptoms started. Head ache, fever, cold sweats, achy body... you know all the good stuff. So after a long day of work ((setting up a hanger for a luncheon of 300 people)) I went home felt like crap and just relaxed. Wednesday came along and I was sitter-less so I went into work for about 2 1/2 hours to make sure the luncheon went well and then came home and napped. Thursday went to work and felt awful all day so finally on Friday I decided to suck it up and call the Dr. He felt my swollen glads and poked his tongue depressor on my painfilled tonsils and then we learned I have strep throat. I don't even remember having it as a child, but hopefully the 2 perscriptions will help me out and it won't hurt so much pretty soon!!

0 comments: